When it comes to speech, having the ability to communicate efficiently can be life-changing. As a child, I struggled greatly with speech. The biggest speech error I remember was saying “Frismas Free”. While extremely cute, these are the types of language barriers so many children struggle with. For children with autism, speech delays are very common. The main solution for this is seeing a speech-language pathologist (SLP) to work through speech therapy. Though the bases of speech therapy have stayed consistent since I was a child, there are some amazing new tools on the market that are changing the ways we learn to speak efficiently. One of those is FORBRAIN, and it can be used in the home without an SLP or with a therapist.
A New Way to Improve Speech!
When I first put on the device, I can tell you it left me in shock of my own voice. Though I know I have a speech due to both my hearing loss and autism, it was mind-boggling to hear my voice in the way it sounds to other people. Within just one time of using it for 30 minutes, my husband noticed a difference in my speech.
I was curious to see just how FORBRAIN worked on the rest of our family. Our youngest daughter has a speech delay along with her autism, so I had her test it first. She was not the happiest about it, but it was because her voice sounded so different to her. Once she got used to it though, she thought it was pretty cool.
When I had out four-year-old son try FORBRAIN, it was pretty funny. He does have a speech delay and autism as well, but his delay was much more severe than our daughters. He has been through two and a half years of speech therapy to date. When he put on FORBRAIN, he immediately started smiling. He thought it sounded silly, but he loved it. He kept blowing into so he could hear the air coming through.
My husband and other two children who do not have speech issues also tried it out. One significant difference was that they did not hear things any different than normal. They are however really excited to try FORBRAIN for its many other uses!
How Does FORBRAIN Work?
FORBRAIN works by enhancing specific patterns of your voice, delivering your voice directly via your bone structure. Bone conduction transmits the sound of your own voice 10 times faster and with greater clarity than air conduction. The dynamic filter built-in enhances specific frequencies of speech and constantly surprises the brain to increase memory, attention and sensory processing. By using an Auditory Feedback Loop, FORBRAIN corrects the way you hear your own voice leading to better speech production and increased confidence.
What Benefits Can FORBRAIN Provide?
FORBRAIN helps improve not only the quality of your voice but also your ability to listen carefully and communicate. Due to this, it can give an extremely positive impact in all areas of your life. That is why it is great for both children and adults.
Here are just a few of the ways FORBRAIN can positively affect your life:
- Sharpens your senses: The dynamic filter helps the tone of your voice become clearer and more distinct.
- Improves your ability to listen carefully and communicate.
- Comprehension of written word is improved with the greater clarity of sound reception and more efficient processing.
- When speaking out loud, your own voice activates these auditory pathways in your brain enabling you to access memory more easily.
- Better Attention and Ability to Stay on Task: 80% of sensory information comes via the ear and this determines the brain’s overall level of alertness and attention. B
- Consistent use of FORBRAIN improves focus so you can concentrate better throughout the day and follow through on tasks and actions.
- Improves Speech: Bone conduction provides clarity and sensory integration that improves pronunciation skills.
- Helps to build self-confidence and esteem!
How to do I get FORBRAIN?
That one is easy. FORBRAIN is currently available online via their website. Click here to find out more about FORBRAIN.
Enter Another Giveaway!
Enter to Win Lifetime access of InnerVoice App, Artificial Intelligence for Autism