Thank you for your interest in writing for The Mom Kind! We are accepting guest bloggers on our site that meet current posting needs: Special Needs & Parenting Related Posts.
Below are the guest post guidelines and submission details.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Please title your email “GUEST POST” (so that I can quickly identify it). This is the information needed in that email:
- Tell us briefly who you are.
- State the title of your proposed post.
- Outline the topic with bullet points.
- Tell us how our readers would benefit from your post.
- Add a couple of links to your best posts.
Guest Post Guidelines:
When writing your post, please follow the guidelines listed below. Note: We retain the copyright of all material published on The Mom Kind. A guest poster cannot republish their guest post elsewhere; it must remain unique to The Mom Kind.
- Write a post with extremely useful content. Always ask: ‘How can readers benefit from this?’
- Use examples to clarify your points.
- Offer fresh content that has not been published before.
- Ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws.
Your post must have:
- Have an author bio at the end (2-3 sentences). Please do not submit your post without this as I will have to write you back to have you submit it before I can publish it. This will delay your posting time.
- Have an introduction that attracts interest and makes the reader want to read further.
- Use headings, subheadings, bold font for key sentences and bulleted lists so it is easy to read.
- Have a conclusion. This is a final paragraph summing up your post and contains a call to action.
- Be 400 – 1500 words long.
- Only 1 link for Do Follow (include which link this is in your email submitting your post.)
- Carefully edit and proofread your post.
- Send any images as an attachment.
- Be prepared to respond to comments.
- Make the reader feel as though they are having a personal conversation with you.
- Change the font or the font color, or use <span>, or <br> tags.
- Include affiliate links.
- Attach images to the post.
- Have any Copyright Law Violations (including images)
- Include reference to political, sexual, or any form of discrimination. This is a family friendly site.
- Come across spammy or over post links to your site. These type of posts will be rejected.