Thank you for your interest in writing for The Mom Kind! We are accepting guest bloggers on our site that meet current posting needs. Below are the guest post guidelines and submission details.
Send an email to admin@themomkind. Please title your email “GUEST POST” (so that I can quickly identify it). This is the information needed in that email:
- Tell us briefly who you are.
- State the title of your proposed post.
- Outline the topic with bullet points.
- Tell us how our readers would benefit from your post.
- Add a couple of links to your best posts.
Guest Post Guidelines:
When writing your post, please follow the guidelines listed below. Note: We retain the copyright of all material published on The Mom Kind. A guest poster cannot republish their guest post elsewhere; it must remain unique to The Mom Kind.
- Write a post with extremely useful content. Always ask: ‘How can readers benefit from this?’
- Use examples to clarify your points.
- Offer fresh content that has not been published before.
- Ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws.
Your post must have:
- Have an introduction that attracts interest and makes the reader want to read further.
- Use headings, subheadings, bold font for key sentences and bulleted lists so it is easy to read.
- Have a conclusion.
- Have a call to action for readers after the conclusion.
- Be 400 – 1500 words long.
- Have 1-2 links back to blog, using them only as relevant information related to your post
- Have an author bio at the end (2-3 sentences). You can link to your blog and a product of yours that is offered free to The Mom Kind readers.
- Carefully edit and proofread your post.
- Send any images as an attachment.
- Be prepared to respond to comments.
- Make the reader feel as though they are having a personal conversation with you.
- Change the font or the font color, or use <span>, or <br> tags.
- Include affiliate links.
- Attach images to the post.
- Have any Copyright Law Violations (including images)
- Include reference to political, sexual, or any form of discrimination. This is a family friendly site.
- Come across spammy or over post links to your site. These type of posts will be rejected.
FREE Autism Parenting Mini Series!
Get your Complimentary & Immediate Access to our Autism Parenting Mini Series "How to Help your Autistic Child Thrive" Now!