Are you the parent of a child with autism spectrum disorder? Are you looking for a website that has is all: Autism News, Support, and Information on topics such as school, treatments, therapy, diagnosis, home life, and more? Then you have found the right
Welcome! I am so glad you found our little corner of the internet! The Mom Kind is an Autism parenting website created to help support and teach parents how to help their autistic children thrive! There is a ton of free information all throughout the site that can get you going in the right direction. If you need more detailed or personalized help, please check out our Autism Parenting Coaching Free Session or our Autism Parenting Ecourse.
So take a look around and please
reach out if you have ANY questions!
– Alicia Trautwein, The Mom Kind
- 5 Ways to Teach Writing to Students with Autism
- 5 Ways to Help Your Child Get Ahead in School
- Valentine’s Day Art Projects to Do With Your Kids
- Financial Assistance for Families Raising a child with disabilities
- CBD Hot Cocoa – The Perfect Bedtime Routine for Moms