Are you the parent of a child with autism spectrum disorder? Are you looking for a website that has is all: Autism News, Support, and Information on topics such as school, treatments, therapy, diagnosis, home life, and more? Then you have found the right I am so glad you found our little corner of the internet!
The Mom Kind is an Autism parenting website created to help support and teach parents how to help their autistic children thrive! There is a ton of free information all throughout the site that can get you going in the right direction.
If you are looking for 1 on 1 coaching, please head over to schedule your Complimentary Autism Parenting Coaching Session.
So take a look around and please reach out if you have ANY questions! –Alicia Trautwein, The Mom Kind
- 10 Essential Money Management Lessons To Benefit Your Kids
- 5 Ways to Make the Most of Me-Time
- Why Daily Routines Help Both Parents & Children
- When Mother’s Day doesn’t come easy
- 5 Ways Your Healthy Marriage Impacts your Children
- The Measles Debate| Should you Vaccinate Your Child or Not?
- Top 5 Staycation Activities Over Memorial Weekend for Families
- 5 Ways to Make Spring Cleaning Fun for Kids
- How Cats Can Help Children With Autism Become More Social
- Auditory Processing Disorder Explained